- Does Adherence to the Mediterranean Diet Have a Protective Effect against Asthma and Allergies in Children? A Systematic Review.
- Early Life Nutrition and the Role of Complementary Feeding on Later Adherence to the Mediterranean Diet in Children up to 3 Years of Age.
- Nuts and Metabolic Syndrome: Reducing the Burden of Metabolic Syndrome in Menopause.
- Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease Among Lebanese Women: A Case-Control Study.
- A Mediterranean-like fat blend protects against the development of severe colitis in the mucin-2 deficient murine model.
adolescents aging Alzheimer disease basic research breast cancer cancer cardiovascular disease children chronic diseases cognitive function COVID-19 cross-sectional study depression Diabetes diet dietary patterns elder extra virgin olive oil gut microbiome health promotion inflammation lifestyle mediterranean diet mental health metabolic health metabolic syndrome mortality neurodegenerative disease nutrition Obesity observational study olive extracts olive oil Other phenolic compound phenolic compounds physical activity PREDIMED Pregnancy quality of life RCT systematic review virgin olive oil weight loss Women health