Presentation of the final results of the PREDIMED trials
- Reproducibility and validity of diet quality scores derived from food frequency questionnaires
- Metabolomics of the tryptophan-kynurenine degradation pathway and risk of atrial fibrillation and heart failure: potential modification effect of Mediterranean diet
- Olive oil consumption is associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- A lifestyle intervention with an energy-restricted Mediterranean diet and physical activity enhances HDL function: a substudy of the PREDIMED-Plus randomized controlled trial
- Mediterranean diet, walking outdoors and polypharmacy in older patients with type II diabetes.
adolescents aging Alzheimer disease basic research breast cancer cancer cardiovascular disease children chronic diseases cognitive function COVID-19 cross-sectional study depression Diabetes diet dietary patterns elder extra virgin olive oil gut microbiome health promotion inflammation lifestyle liver disease mediterranean diet mental health metabolic syndrome mortality neurodegenerative disease nutrition Obesity observational study olive oil Other oxidative stress phenolic compound phenolic compounds physical activity polyphenol Pregnancy prospective studies quality of life RCT systematic review virgin olive oil weight loss