- A Low Glycemic Index Mediterranean Diet Combined with Aerobic Physical Activity Rearranges the Gut Microbiota Signature in NAFLD Patients
- Mediterranean Diet, a Sustainable Cultural Asset
- Long-term secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease with a Mediterranean diet and a low-fat diet (CORDIOPREV): a randomised controlled trial
- The importance of Mediterranean diet and hydration habitus in patients with lower limb ulcers: A pilot study.
- The Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay (MIND) diet is associated with physical function and grip strength in older men and women.
adolescents aging Alzheimer disease basic research breast cancer cancer cardiovascular disease children chronic diseases cognitive function COVID-19 cross-sectional study depression Diabetes diet dietary patterns elder extra virgin olive oil gut microbiome health promotion inflammation lifestyle liver disease mediterranean diet mental health metabolic health metabolic syndrome mortality neurodegenerative disease Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease nutrition Obesity olive extracts olive oil Other phenolic compound phenolic compounds physical activity Pregnancy quality of life RCT systematic review virgin olive oil weight loss Women health