- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty level: easy
- 5 servings
- 1 red pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplants
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180ºC).
- Cut the pepper, zucchini, and summer squash into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the pepper, zucchini, eggplant, and garlic slices. Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil, add the oregano, and toss.
- Place the vegetables on a sheet pan in a single layer and bake until tender.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the tomato and basil, toss, and serve.