- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty level: easy
- 2 servings
INGREDIENTS (Hake in green sauce):
- 2 hake fillets (200 g each)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and finely chopped)
- 30 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g dry white wine
- 30 g of white wine vinegar
- 15g of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ medium white onion
- 1 pinch of salt
INGREDIENTS (Couscous salad):
- 100 g couscous
- 200 ml of low salt vegetable stock (hot)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 40 g feta cheese
Hake in green sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- To prepare the green sauce, combine the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parsley, wine and vinegar in a blender or food processor. Mix until even and smooth. Add salt as per taste.
- With a paper towel, tap the hake fillets dry and place them in a baking pan. Before baking, pour the green sauce over the fillets and then the finely sliced onions on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on how thick the fillet is.
- In a large bowl, place the couscous and then pour the hot vegetable stock over it. Cover the bowl and wait 10 minutes until the couscous absorbs all of the liquid.
- Slice the cucumber and the red pepper and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Stir them into the couscous.
- Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle it on top of the salad.