- Main drivers of (poly)phenol effects on human health: metabolite production and/or gut microbiota-associated metabotypes?
- Effects of a Calorie-Restricted Mediterranean-Style Diet on Plasma Lipids in Hypercholesterolemic South Korean Patients
- The impact of socioeconomic and environmental determinants on Mediterranean diet adherence: a municipal-level spatial analysis in Athens metropolitan area, Greece.
- Food Insecurity Among Older Adults: 10-Year National Trends and Associations with Diet Quality.
- Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay (MIND) study: Rationale, design and baseline characteristics of a randomized control trial of the MIND diet on cognitive decline.
adolescents aging Alzheimer disease basic research Bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular disease children chronic diseases cognitive function COVID-19 cross-sectional study depression Diabetes diet dietary patterns elder extra virgin olive oil gut microbiome health promotion inflammation lifestyle liver disease mediterranean diet mental health metabolic syndrome mortality neurodegenerative disease nutrition Obesity observational study olive oil Other phenolic compound phenolic compounds physical activity polyphenol PREDIMED Pregnancy prospective studies quality of life RCT systematic review weight loss